“Lewben Group” is an integrated business services group whose companies provide their clients with asset and wealth management services as well as financial planning, legal, tax, business consulting, and accounting services
We invite you to join the energetic and dynamic team of Lewben Group, which unites more than 100 professionals in their field.
- Representing company by welcoming clients and handling company‘s e-mails & phone requests;
- Taking proactive care of company‘s office administration matters;
- Preparing and administrating documentation & archiving processes;
- Taking part in various HR projects (organising events & trainings; company value refreshment initiatives; participating in internal & external communication projects, etc.);
- Assisting management and colleagues as well as cooperating with them;
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, Business Management or relative field;
- At least 2 years of office management experience. Work experience in professional services would be highly appreciable;
- Proactive approach, organisational skills, analytical skills and accuracy;
- Willingness to deepen professional and personal competencies;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- An engaging, creative, fast-paced role within which you will employ and develop your skills and talents;
- Opportunity to cooperate with professionals in various fields with many years of experience that enables you to continuously improve your own competencies;
- An international work environment with friendly and professional team
- Motivational system, competitive reward;
- Future career opportunities in a growing group of companies;
Gross salary: 1000 – 1700 EUR
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS THE 14th of JUNE.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.