Versada is the official partner of Odoo’s business management system in Lithuania. We aim to help companies digitize business processes and improve employee workflows with Odoo. Our services: Odoo programming, consulting, integration and support.
Versada team consists mainly of technical people and programmers. Starting with just a few Odoo projects in 2010, Versada today is a strong international company, rapidly expanding across Europe. Our main office is located in Kaunas, we also have employees working from the Vilnius office, in Klaipėda and even in Belgium and Macedonia.
What are we looking for?
UAB Versada is looking for a full-time office manager to work in Kaunas. This position requires a responsible, attentive to details and communicative person, as the functions performed range from administrative work to human resources management. This position in the company will not be limited to the defined responsibilities, here we leave a wide space for the implementation of initiatives and ideas, which are always very welcome.
What we expect from you?
● Organizational and time management skills;
● Attention to details;
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Smooth organization of office activities, management of calls, e-mails and other information flows;
● New employees recruitment and organization of yearly appraisal interviews with employees;
● Preparation of company documentation and monthly employees timesheets;
● Execution of the company’s bank transfers, monthly invoicing for customers, tracking of customers debts and involving suppliers invoices in the accounting system used by the company;
● Organization of company celebrations and other events.
● Experience in office administration or HR management at least 2 years – an advantage;
● Experience in the IT sector – an advantage;
● Excellent knowledge of English and Lithuanian languages;
● Knowledge of HR management processes;
● Knowledge of working time accounting;
● Ability to make decisions and plan daily activities independently;
● Accuracy and attention to details.
● Salary corresponding to experience and available skills;
● Flexible working conditions, opportunity to work from home;
● Free Fridays (we practise 4 working days a week in the company);
● Opportunity to grow professionally and be part of a professional and ambitious team;
● Fixed-term 2-year employment contract.
Salary 1050-1600 eur/mon. gross
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application is the 23rd of November.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.