In times when the only constant thing is change, Luminor was established – a contemporary new generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Our team is expanding and we are looking for a new team member!
Luminor’s Work Environment and Well-being Unit’s team’s ambition is to provide effective support and coordination to executives and colleagues, allowing Luminor managers and colleagues to focus on their direct responsibilities. In co-operation with stakeholders, the Administrator’s task is also to develop and implement proposals for improving business processes thereby promoting a Luminor culture of change in which things and processes are simplified.
- Represent Luminor with a friendly and professional attitude, maintaining a good reputation in dealing with both external and internal customers
- Perform administrative and bookkeeping tasks to ensure optimal use of resources (track stock and order office supplies, manage invoices, validate and register visitors, etc.)
- Provide professional and timely communication between Luminor customers and employees
- Maintain high quality in all tasks, so that Luminor colleagues have an idea of the results – the time and quality of their realization
- Support a variety of Committees/forums/meetings with preparation of documentation, participation, minuting and follow up activities
- Initiate and participate in employee well-being activities
- Identify areas that can be improved within your area of responsibility to ensure continuous improvement
Skills And Experience
- Proven track record of experience in an office administrator role or another role related to hospitality/HR
- Good knowledge of professional English, both spoken and written
- Friendly, collaborative attitude
- Customer serving mindset
Readiness to coordinate tasks between members of the team.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
A salary range for this position at 990-1240 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
This position is offered on a temporary contract for 1 year (until March 2022)
Please apply by: 4th of December 2020
In case of questions please feel free to contact: email@example.com