At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve
the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion.
Together, we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.
Philips DA Baltic office in Vilnius is looking for Marketing/Administrative Support. In this role You will assist Philips DA Baltic management in daily operations and in achievement of marketing goals.
• Different digital, consumer or trade marketing support activities mostly connected with translation;
• Management of different digital tools according to instructions;
• Providing local internet page support – translations, checking and formulation of specific terms;
• Providing call centre function when necessary;
• Assisting with preparations for business meetings, assisting in organizing shop floor trainings;
• Organising practicalities in the office, preparation of supporting paperwork, keeping correspondence;
• Preparing various reports, providing Philips management with the requested information.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Higher education or equivalent working experience in the field;
• Excellent command of English and Lithuanian, knowledge of Russian will be an advantage;
• Computer literate (MS Office, especially – good Excel knowledge);
• Good analytical, fast learning skills, communication skills, accuracy, high sense of responsibility;
• Internship experience during studies in marketing/digital marketing domain will be a strong advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Challenging experience in an international company;
• Dynamic job, full of multiple and simultaneous assignments;
• Health insurance;
• Salary (gross) – 1658.79 EUR.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested please send your application letter with CV by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org until 17th of April.
Telephone for more information is 864316618.
Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.