NKT, a leading cable producer with Headquarters in Denmark, is seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant (EA) who is eager to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a growing global team. This highly visible role will support C-level Executives based in other European locations.
What can you expect from the position?
You will be based in an international environment in a brand-new office in Kaunas. The role requires attention to detail, solid organization skills, ability wo work remotely with C-level executives as well as work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The new EA will be providing executive level administrative support by scheduling meetings, planning of travel activities and preparation of travel expense reports, format information for internal communication such as memos, emails, presentations and reports. May also participate in different projects with other Executive assistants. The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a strong sense of ownership is highly valued.
- Prioritization and maintaining time schedules for GLT members
- Preparation and coordination of selected management meetings and other events
- Management of communication assignments
- Distribute correspondence
- Maintain appropriate discretion regarding confidential business matters
What do we expect from the candidate?
The candidate must have at least 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant from an international company. Communicative, open minded, positive with a multi-tasking personality is a need for this position. Also, We Expect You To:
- Be fluent in English – both verbal and written (high level proficiency)
- Have strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Sound knowledge with MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of travel systems such as
- Concur would be helpful
- Experience in working with most team members located in other locations (remotely)
We are offering to work in a brand new open-office environment at Kauno Dokas, flexible working time, international environment and professional working culture.
Contact and application
Please contact HR Manager Sonata Laurinaviciene, HR Manager, tel: +370 612 11105