The British School of Vilnius will be the first choice for families seeking a British education with its ethos and values. The school is located in a stunning area of the city and is part of a brand new development with views overlooking the forest.
In its initial opening phase, BSV will offer places for children from Pre-Nursery to Year 6.
Based around the National Curriculum for England, the school aims to deliver progressive results across the breadth of the curriculum.
- To act as Receptionist and Administrative Assistant in the school – answer and transfer calls, meet and greet visitor
- To manage the school’s main inbox, replying, forwarding messages and making appointments for staff as appropriate;
- To manage school’s incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- To provide administrative support to the school Headmaster, School Leadership Team and teachers as and when required, as appropriate, including managing respective calendars, organizing meetings;
- To assist the Head of Administration/Admissions Officer by providing support for a range of office functions;
- To assist with the activities and meetings calendars – schedule events such as parent-teacher conferences, back-to-school nights and staff calls;
- To assist the Head of Administration with monitoring school stock levels and making stock orders;
- To work with school suppliers on various matters related to school operation including catering company, laundry, cleaning company etc;
- To work with the school’s CRM/ERP systems;
- To assist in the maintenance of the school’s filing and archiving systems;
- General clerical and administrative tasks such as photocopying, printing, faxing, laminating etc.;
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written. Excellent level of Lithuanian both spoken and written. Knowledge of Russian is also an advantage;
- High School Diploma. A degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred;
- Competent with Office IT systems. Familiarity with office technology (printing, scanning etc);
- Knowledge and awareness of current customer service principles and practice;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience with cash handling and processing of payments is an advantage;
- Proactive, energetic and enthusiastic. Ability to remain calm and think clearly under pressure. A friendly predisposition with a professional attitude.
- Possibility to grow as a specialist;
- Salary that can increase;
Salary: 1000-1300 Euro per month gross.
Start Date: 1 August 2020.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com